Acme Panel are a range of bespoke design slip resistant decking systems designed and manufactured in the UK by Midland Industrial Flooring Limited (M.I.F.). They are engineered to fit a wide range of applications – from simple structures around machinery to complex bridge and platform constructions.
- Extensive range of colours to suit any environment
- Bespoke range of panel sizes
- No messy or time consuming site modifications.
- Choice of panel thickness from 8 – 80mm
- Slip resistant surfaces up to 84 in the wet and 99 SRV in the dry.
- Light weight – reduces frame fabrication.
- Chemical and stain resistant – maintains fresh appearance.
- Impact resistant for durability
- Thermal range resistant improved insulating
- Tough and durable with a design life up to 25 years.
- Quick installation – minimal down time
- Optional DDA Compliance
- Optional fire retardency to BS476 part 7 class 2 vertical surface spread of flame, EN ISO 9239-1 horizontal surface spread of flame and EN ISO 11925-2 ignitability test
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 Quality controlled conditions
Relevant Health & Safety features for Acme Panels
Click here to request Technical Documentation for Acme Panels