Why ACME Panel?
The definition of acme is the point at which something is at its best or most highly developed.
The ACME Flooring and Paving Company was founded in 1864 the same year Tower Bridge was built and produced the ACME Anti Skid panels which where the best available at the time.
Midland Industrial Flooring today continues the products produced whilst continuing to develop and improving using the modern materials available today.
Are all Composites/Plywood’s/FRP/GRP’s the same?
No, there are major differences in both quality and what can be used to meet legal and specification standards.
Types of composite materials: –
Engineered Plywood, Combi-Board, Marine Plywood, Far Eastern Plywood, Fibre Reinforced Plastics, Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics, Moulded FRP, Moulded GRP, Pultruded FRP, Pultruded GRP
Only your specific application will define which one is right for you, contact us for more details and advice
Do Midland Industrial Flooring Ltd have a price list?
No, this is because of the wide range of interchangeable options
These are some of the options available which all effect price and life cycle: –
- Extensive range of colours
- Bespoke range of sizes
- Choice of thickness
- Choice of level of slip-resistant surfaces
- Light weight variations
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Impact resistant
- Thermal range resistant and insulating
- Tough and durable
- Optional DDA Compliance
- Optional fire retardency to BS476 part 7 class 2 vertical surface spread of flame, EN ISO 9239-1 horizontal surface spread of flame and EN ISO 11925-2 ignitability test
- Design life
- Cutting and profiling
- Fixing method
- Preparation requirements of existing deck/floor
- Environmental conditions
- Access requirements
- Site limitations
All are application specific, best option is to Contact us for more details its quick and you will find what is best for your requirements.
Do you produce actual/genuine ACME Panels?
We have just had a concrete floor laid, when can we have an anti-slip resin system applied?
Do we need to arrange blasting of a metal structure before application of your system?
How quickly can we use the area after your works are completed?
I think you may have carried out some work for us about 15 years ago, but I don’t have any records, would you be able to confirm if you carried out the work and what the specification was?
Do Midland Industrial Flooring Ltd (MIF) Design Manufacture and Install?
Yes, but we are happy to offer all levels of support including supply only if you have your own installation team
Contact us for more details
What Projects have Midland Industrial Flooring Ltd (MIF) been involved in?
Examples of over 1250; footbridges; road bridges; railway station platforms; railway station over bridges; pontoons; RORO ferry terminal walkways and road loading ramps; Industrial manufacturing sites and warehousing.
- Local Authority: – Corporation of London – Tower bridge bascules, roadway and walkway
- Network Rail: – Limehouse Railway Station 1483 m²
- Manchester Metro Link (MPT phases 1,2 and 3) station stairs, platforms and track crossings
- Canal and River Trust: – West India Dock Gates
- Ports and Harbours: – Dover Harbour Board All RORO road loading ramps
- Industrial manufacturing: – Rolls Royce PLC
- Industrial warehousing: – W H Smith
Also, happy to help with projects like: – Ashtree Primary School and Nursery entrance ramp 2m²
Contact us for more details